- Live tracking - always and anywhere
- (Temporarily) Activating the immobilizer
- Clear and well-organised route registration
- Push notification messages
With the Moving Intelligence app you have full control over all your means of transport and mobile objects. If your car, boat, motorcycle or other means of transport is equipped with a Moving Intelligence system, you can keep control over your trip logging, follow all your objects real time or operate your immobilizer. Always and anywhere.
– Realtime information about the location and speed of your means of transport, always and anywhere
– Last driven route always visible
Track and Trace:
– Operate the immobilizer, release, block or set by schedule
– Set a blockage, for blocking alarms temporarily
Trip logging/fleet management:
– See every driven route, manage and classify routes
– Keep up and correct odometer reading
– Add a description to your routes
– Manage or change drivers
For our dealers:
– Testing of new installations, always and anywhere
– Re-inspect systems 7 days a week
– Extend existing systems with new accessories or register removal of a system
Our vehicle tracking systems (Mi40 and Mi50) record your kilometres driven automatically and in real time. The MiApp enables management of these kilometres. After switching off the engine ignition, you can simply classify them using the app.
- Shows your driven routes in one overview
- Date + start time and end time of the trip
- Starting address and final address of the trip
This function allows you to quickly and easily at a glance look at your trip administration per classification (business, commuter traffic, private and unknown) are clearly displayed. Do you keep your trip administration for the tax authorities, you can keep a close eye on whether all rides are properly classified.
- Start time and End time of a trip
- Start Address and End Address of a trip
- Assign classification per trip (private/business/unknown/commuting)
- Display the trip on the map
- Edit the description of the trip
All vehicles are displayed here live. If a vehicle is stationary, the last location is displayed. Click on a vehicle to display the last route, exact location, speed, etc. You can also see the various other products such as the transmitters and the set POIs (points of interest).
- Exact location of vehicles in one overview
- Speed tracking
- If a vehicle is stationary, its last location is displayed
This function allows you to temporarily switch off the alarm messages that the Mi50 sends to the alarm center. This function is convenient when you take your vehicle to a garage for maintenance, for example.
- Easily set up alarm blocking
- Prevention of unnecessary phone calls to the alarm center
- Self-deactivation, from 4 hours to max. 3 days
The Moving Intelligence app is available for every Moving Intelligence user. Depending on the installed hardware and activated service functionality of the app may vary.
This security requirement ensures that a vehicle must be fitted with our MiBlock Active Tag immobilizer with jamming detection. We have included a number of useful features for this in the app:
– Alarm deactivation – for when you want to temporarily deactivate the alarm warning feature (which warns our alarm center in the event of unauthorised use).
– Option to have the vehicle ask for a key fob (once) for the immobilizer.
– The app also has a calendar feature which you can use to specify times during which the keyfob is required (e.g. every day between 11PM and 7AM).
Remotely activate/deactivate various functions, for example such as your boat’s block heater.
The App is available in various languages – English and Dutch. The app will automatically choose your phone or tablet’s set language.