The new MiApp – update
The new MiApp for Android and iOS has been updated. Our app for trip logging and (vehicle) security has been updated ready to download. The MiApp goes along with the new corporate identity of Moving Intelligence.
What is changed in the new MiApp?
The Moving Intelligence branding has changed and the MiApp goes along there now. Take a look yourself in the app and see what has changed.
All functions you’re used to, from Moving Intelligence have remained. Capabilities like tracking your mileage administration, live vehicle tracking and activating your immobilizer remain part of the app.
– Live tracking and tracing of your vehicles.
– Current trip.
– Ignition on / off
– Current speed
– Display the last or current trip on the map
– Start time and End time of the trip
– Start Address and End Address of the trip
– Assign classification per trip (private/business/unknown/commuting)
– Display the trip on the map
– Edit the description of the trip
– Alarm blockage, if you want to stay at the emergency center your vehicle for a short time
– Your vehicle (once) have asked to show the transponderpas. (When parking in an unsafe place)
– In addition, the app includes a calendar function where you can set when the MiBlock to ask for a pass (for example, every day from 23.00 to 07.00).
– Remote on-, and off various functions such as the heater your boat
This function allows you to quickly and easily at a glance look at your tripadministration per classification (business, commuter traffic, private and unknown) are clearly displayed. Do you keep your Tripadministraion for the tax authorities, you can keep a close eye on whether all rides are properly classified.